Microlax is a fast acting enema for the gentle relief of constipation. Symptoms usually relieved within 30 minutes.
Microlaxis a fast acting enema used to relieve constipation or open the bowels.
Suitable For: Relief of constipation usually within 30 minutes
Boxed Contents: 12 Pack
Administer the contents of one tube rectally as a single dose
Children and Adults:
1. Twist and pull the seal off the nozzle.
2. Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Microlax smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
3. Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum (back passage). In children under 3 years of age insert only half the length of the nozzle (see the indication on the nozzle).
4. Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the blue.
5. Keeping the tube squeezed tightly, withdraw the nozzle.
Read the package insert for more information
General recommendations for laxatives:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Increase fibre in the diet except in cases of medication-induced constipation.
- Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead to dependence.
- If symptoms persist seek medical advice
Do not use if you are:
- Allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the carton.
Do not use if:
- The cap is separated from the tube as it has been opened.
Do not remove tube from carton until immediately before use