Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· You can checkout using any of the following credit cards: Amex, Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Switch, Solo, Maestro.
· Signing up for an account allows you to login and check the status of your orders.
· All orders placed before 3pm GMT Monday to Friday will be processed and despatched the same day and delivered by Tracked Airmail Service. For orders placed via the website, tracking details will automatically be sent upon despatch to the email address provided for the order.
· All orders received after the cut off time will be processed the next working day. The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order and will provide you with an order reference number. Following this, we will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
· By placing an order on this website, you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age.
· If there is a problem with your order (if the product is out of stock, if there is a problem with your payment) you will be contacted as soon as possible via email (please make sure all contact details are correct).
· All images of products are purely for illustration only, and do not form part of the description of the product.
· We cannot accept responsibility for any difference between the image on the website and the actual appearance of the product.
· In an endeavour to ensure that shopping on-line is secure, your credit/debit details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read your details as they are sent to us over the Internet.
· We reserve the right to request payment by bank transfer in situations where full matches on billing addresses cannot be ascertained.
Shipping & Delivery
· Delivery is free on all orders over €30.
· We do not part despatch orders- if an item on your order is unavailable, we will wait until we can despatch the order in full
· We use Tracked Airmail Service to deliver your order.
· We cannot be liable for any delays in transit.
· Should you require delivery to an address other than the billing address, please ensure that the correct information is provided when ordering. If you provide the incorrect address details, your order may be delayed. We reserve the right to only deliver to the billing address.
· We can deliver to all the countries across the globe.
Prices & Payment
· We take payment in full when you place the order.
· All goods are subject to availability.
· We reserve the right to alter/revoke any discounting at any time.
· Any free gifts offered are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to amend the offer if required. All prices are exclusive of VAT at the current rate and are shown in Euros.
· Individuals/organisations wishing to claim VAT exemption on non-exempt products will need to provide supporting documentation when the order is placed.
· Cancellation of orders prior to fulfilment must be received by OTCMedStore in writing from the buyer. Answerphone messages cannot be accepted for order cancellation. OTCMedStore is not under any obligation to fulfil cancellation to any order or part order. In some cases, a restocking fee may be charged for made-to-order items this is at the absolute discretion of the OTCMedStore.
A product purchased from OTCMedStore may be returned for the following reasons:
· If the product arrives faulty or damaged.
· If the product is incorrect due to a mis-pick or misinformation (this must be reported within 4 days of receiving the product/s)
Items returned to OTCMedStore for the reasons outlined above should be done so within 30 days of receipt, and should also meet the following criteria:
· Goods must be returned as sold i.e. in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
· Any free gifts or other additional bundled items delivered with the products must also be returned.
· You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number and label the parcel/s with it to allow the return to be dealt with as efficiently as possible.
Failure to meet the above criteria may result in the return being rejected.
Please note you must organise the return of the items at your expense unless the item is faulty or incorrect due to an error by OTCMedStore (in this instance your item will either be collected, or postage will be refunded). This is at the discretion of OTCMedStore and cannot be requested.
For some items purchased we may ask the manufacturer to contact you directly to establish the nature of the fault and then depending on the fault we will either organise a repair or replacement or in some instances ask you to liaise with the manufacturer directly.
If a replacement is requested a member of the Returns team will liaise with you directly to arrange for the item to be sent.
In some circumstances when products are past their warranty or repairs are outside the warranty terms a charge may occur.
When an item becomes faulty more than 30 days after purchase, please contact the OTCMedStore Returns Department for advice.
OTCMedStore Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected on http://www.otcmedstore.com. OTCMedStore.com collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our website.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us.
What Personal Information Is Collected?
Ltd takes the privacy of their customers very seriously. At OTCMedStore, all
information provided by you is kept confidential, and is never given to anyone
else unrelated to the processing of your order. We collect your name, shipping
address and phone number when you order from our site.
cookies on our site to enhance user experience as well as collect aggregate
data on our users. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your
computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. It allows us to
recognize you, your preferences and how you use this website. It also saves you
from re-entering information when you return to the site. Most web browsers
automatically accept cookies. You do not have to accept cookies, and you should
read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can
set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, this will give you
give you a better experience when you return to our web site. We do not attach
personally identifiable information to cookies on our site.
Third party cookies are present on our site. These cookies are not tied to any PII. Please note that we are not responsible for these third party cookies.
Communications from the Site
status - We will email you when the status of your order
changes (e.g. Order received, Order dispatched)
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone if requested.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
NOT Share Personally Identifiable Information with Third Parties who are not
agents or service providers.
We use an outside shipping company to fulfil orders. We use Braintree, Amazon Pay and PayPal to securely process your credit card details. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes except order fulfilment. They may not use it for their own marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by OTCMedStore Ltd. Please be aware that we, OTCMedStore Ltd, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on your account information page or by contacting us through our contact form.
If you choose to submit a review on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
In the event OTCMedStore Ltd goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organization, or distribution of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via prominent notice on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.